Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Margie's School of Romance

Photobucket

Margie: Edna, you know men have changed. They used to be gentlemen but men of today have lost their sense of romance. I believe in education so I'm going to start teaching classes in the basement.

Margie's School of Romance
Opening Soon
For gentlemen of all ages

Edna: Margie, I don't think you're qualified to be teaching that class. I think you'd better offer a money-back guarantee, because I know you're going to have some unsatisfied customers.

Margie: Edna, I haven't had an unsatisfied customer yet. Don't you remember how it felt when you got a lovely letter from a nice gentleman? I'm talking about a letter praising your virtues? Forget it, you don't have any.

Edna: As everyone in Jericho knows, there is no lady more virtuous than I am, so I surely would enjoy receiving a letter from a nice gentleman. I wouldn't want one from the men in your class though; anyone who looks to you for guidance about romance would have to be off their rocker.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ask Margie and Edna

Okay folks, here’s your chance to get some advice from Jericho’s #1 gossip mavens. Do you have a question for Margie and Edna? Submit your questions, and Margie and Edna will tackle your toughest problems and concerns.

Send your questions to
sweettea1@myway.com. Put “Ask Margie and Edna” in the subject line. We reserve the right to edit questions for length, spelling, etc. Please bear in mind, it’s possible that not all questions will be selected to be answered. Keep watching this space, maybe Margie and Edna will answer your question next!

Disclaimer: This is for entertainment purposes only. "Margie" and "Edna" are not real people, so please don't send us questions about serious issues. And please don't send us questions that you'd be better off asking a professional, as we are not qualified to answer such questions.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin