Friday, May 23, 2008

Margie and Edna: Elvis Lives

Photobucket

Margie: Here's a picture of me, Cousin T, and Cousin T's mama when we first met Elvis. I knew your head had a purpose, Cousin T.


Margie: Edna, I was just thinking about the time I had Elvis in the basement for a visit. What a lovely gentleman he was. We had Special Tea and I made his favorite peanut butter sandwiches. You were gone to Paris, Texas so that made his visit even more special.

Edna: Margie, every time you open your mouth, you give me cause to worry about your mental status. First of all, I went to Paris, France, not Paris, Texas. Second of all, when I was in Paris, France, that young man was barely out of short pants, so I can't imagine you'd have been "entertaining" him in the basement. You always did get your stories mixed up.

Margie: You are a lying liar. You have never been to France, fool. If you'd been to France you'd know some French words like the ones Elvis whispered to me.

Edna: Land sakes, how could I have heard what he whispered to you, you maroon? But, I'm betting what he actually said to you was "Vous etes fou et dangereuse" and then he escaped from the basement, yelling "Aidez-moi!"

Margie, you're the lying liar, you know full well that I've been to France. You're just saying I haven't to vex me, and it surely is working! Besides, you know the government asked me not to talk about it, so that's all I'm going to say about that.

Margie: And I have a final word for you, you Nut! Who do you think took Elvis in when he tired of the spotlight? Elvis lives! In my basement.

Here are the pictures I took of him in the basement, you fool.



4 comments:

terocious said...

I still have an indentation of the kings name on the top of my head. When I was bald I used to let the youngen's put a piece of paper on my head and rub it with a pencil. I think some of those kids kep' 'em and put 'em up on ebay.

I was bald 'cause I got the head lice of course.

-Cousin T

Jackie said...

Oh my goodness,
My daughter is absolutely nutty about Elvis.

She would love this post!!:-)

AmyV said...

I can vouch for Cousin T - I bought one of those rubbings off e-Bay for 50 cents!

(btw, the image of Elvis fleeing the basement yelling, "Aidez-moi" nearly made me fall outta my chair)

Margie and Edna said...

Margie: I see we have 2 nice visitors today and one not so nice.
Cousin T, you sure didn't make much money off those rubbings. Elvis gave me a heap of autographed pictures and I sold them all for peanuts.

Shinade, thank you for visiting. I hope you'll send your nutty daughter over here. She'd probably like my nutty sister.

Miss Amy, I don't know what to say. You are an enabler! You persist in upholding my sister's fruit loopiness so I may have to stop talking to you. You come back when you find your manners!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin