Friday, May 9, 2008

Margie and Edna: Supernatural

Margie: Edna, I always have loved moving pictures. They're much better than those old pictures you cut out of magazines. I really like this YouTuber place, don't you?

Edna: My lands, it is just like you to suddenly "discover" something I've already been enjoying forever. But yes, I do like YouTube quite a bit, it's amazing how many wonderful things that people put up there.

Margie: I have my eye on somebody and I can watch him all all day in these videos. It's just a matter of time before Jensen Ackles falls under my spell.

Edna: Back off, you hussy, I saw him first.

I suppose if you really want to watch a video with him in it, you should watch a good one. Here's one of my favorites.


Photobucket

3 comments:

AmyV said...

OK, so now Margie & Edna even are into Supernatural. All the cool kids are doing it. Mebbe I'll get the hubby to buy me season 1 for my birthday.

Already getting Battlestar's Season 3 for Mommy's Day. :-)

Talk about some hunks.

erika said...

Watch out ladies, but you'll have to fight me for the affections of Jensen!

Margie and Edna said...

Edna here.

Miss Amy, although you're a little impertinent, we thank you for calling us "kids." And we are indeed "cool," there's no denying that.

As for you Miss Erika...my sister and I may be old, but we think we could take you in a fight. Just food for thought, dear.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin