Thursday, May 22, 2008

Margie and Edna: Discovering Supernatural

Photobucket
Margie: Edna, I'm glad you went to the bake sale but my arthritis was acting up so I just laid on the couch while you were gone. I got a little bored so I went in your room and found these little DVD thingies and watched this show called Supernatural. I do so love those two young men!

Edna: That's it, I'm calling Cousin T over here right away to put a sturdy lock on my bedroom door. Margie, you always were a sneaky snoop.

Margie: Edna, I locked the DVDs in the basement. They're in good hands and I don't mean Allstate.

Edna: Well! Isn't that just like you, wanting to hoard all the good things for yourself? I'm calling Deputy Jimmy over to arrest you, those DVDs are my property, you selfish old hag!

Margie: Edna, your name wasn't on them but mine is so just go call him. You'll be the one in jail! Who's selfish, you idiot?

Edna: Margie, Deputy Jimmy knows you well enough to know how unscrupulous you are. If I say they're mine, he'll believe me, no matter whose name is on them. Besides, I have the receipt, you deceitful shrew!

Look, I'm not going to argue about this with you any more. Just hand them over and I promise to drop the charges. I even promise not to leave the basement door open when Deputy Jimmy comes over.

Margie: Edna, are you sure you have that receipt???

Edna: Yes, I'm sure. I have multiple copies in very safe places. I always was smarter than you, you dimwit.

Margie: You're so hateful, Edna. I thought we'd spend a quiet afternoon talking about Supernatural but I do believe you have become a demon.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin