Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Josh Holloway loves ice cream!

Edna: My lands Margie, take a look at this ice cream commercial that young man from LOST made. I guess it’s for some Turkish company; Lord knows that if they ran that commercial in this country, there’d be a run on ice cream bars.




Margie: Lord have mercy, Edna. I need to open a basement in Turkey!

Edna: For once, I'm in agreement with you. You know, that man can ice down my ankle any day--I do so love a gentleman with a twinkle in his eye.

Margie: And I love a man who feeds me ice cream.

Edna: Margie, that sounds like a story for another time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To watch some of Josh's recent American TV appearances, go here, here, and here.

And don't forget to watch the two-hour LOST season finale on Thursday night starting at 9PM EST!

8 comments:

Lynne said...

Oh my! So, if we fall down, act like a clutz, we get rescued by Josh Hartnet and served ice cream along with a foot massage? I'm in!

sewingmom

Vixen of Vixensden.com said...

That dude is just HAWT. I already have the DVR set up to record tomorrow, just in case some idiot calls me on the phone or something.

Margie and Edna said...

Edna here.

Oh Lynne, if only that were true, dear. Still, a lady can hope, can't she? ;)

Vixen, you speak the truth. Perhaps if someone calls you on the phone during the show, you should simply not answer it? I find that's most helpful for letting one's acquaintances know just where they fall on your list of priorities. :D

Petula said...

Yea, I'm in too. Where are my hot red heels and where is that hot man. Or like Vixen said: HAWT! LOL

Whiney Momma said...

OMG, I love, love Josh Holloway. Thanks for posting, I needed to see him...two weeks without Lost and I'm lost!

Suzanne said...

*THUD*
There he is, on your blog again!
Dear God he's a babe!

Sandee said...

Loved the video. Clever girl. Have a great day. :)

Margie and Edna said...

Edna: We aim to please, ladies. :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin