Thursday, May 29, 2008

Margie Discovers Supernatural

Photobucket


Margie: Edna, I know why you want to hide those Supernatural DVD's. You want those young men all to yourself. Let me tell you something, you nitwit, demons killed their mother so they aren't interested in a demon like you.

Edna: I'm going to ignore your insults, you harpy. Besides, those two nice boys would probably appreciate the guidance of a genteel older woman like myself. You, they'd throw holy water on and shoot full of rock salt.

Margie: Genteel? Get a grip, hussy. I think I'd prefer holy water to burning up on the ceiling or being drowned in my bathtub. I'm scared to take a bath these days after watching that show. Maybe I should call that sweet voice Dean to protect me when I'm in the tub?

Edna: Don't hold your breath waiting for him to come running. I guess I don't blame you for being scared about the bathtub thing, but people are starting to talk about your, uh, lack of personal hygiene. I'm embarrassed to go to town these days because of you.

Margie: Edna, you're very rude. I can't help it that water scares me. I can't even comb my hair. Don't you remember Bloody Mary and how she came out of those mirrors? Lordy, she sure did resemble you. Why don't you go look in the mirror and say "Bloody Mary" three times? If nothing happens, I won't be scared anymore. Go on, Edna.

Edna: I don't know how you can call me rude, spouting insults like you do. You know, I'm being nice by letting you watch my Supernatural DVDs. Much more of this nonsense, I'm taking those DVDs away from you for good. So just watch your step, you old bat.

Margie: Okay, Edna. I think I'll go watch some more of this show. I can't tell you how happy I am that I discovered it. I think everybody should watch it, don't you?

Edna: Of course I do, but they should buy their own copies instead of stealing them from unsuspecting relatives like someone else I could mention.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessica R. said...

They are pretty delicious aren't they? I love me some Supernatural...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin