Thursday, July 24, 2008

Edna Visits Cypress Gardens



Photobucket


Margie,

Now, you know I don’t like to speak ill of people, but Aunt Biddy and Itty-Biddy are driving me plumb crazy. First, the two of them decide that we should go to this park called Cypress Gardens. It’s actually a very pretty place, but that’s not the problem. Once we got there, they insisted on taking part in the water-skiing show, even though I told them the audience wasn’t supposed to participate. (That’s Aunt Biddy in the orange outfit, and that’s Itty-Biddy right smack dab in the middle of the line.) I was so embarrassed, I thought I was going to die.

This vacation is turning out to be less restful than if I’d just stayed at home listening to you yammer in my ear.


Love, Edna


Margie: Oh Edna, that Itty is a ring tailed tooter! I'm surprised none of you are in jail yet. The two of them look like the fools they are.

I suppose you'll be going to Biddy's for Christmas? That would be a sight. I hear they always rob the bell ringers at Wal-Mart so they have Christmas money.

I've had a wonderful vacation! I've had lots of callers and lots of bed rest. I feel 25 again!

Maybe you can extend your trip a bit longer?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin