Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Edna and The Alligator



Photobucket


Margie,

Look here, I actually found somebody in Florida with a bigger mouth than you have! Heh heh heh, Aunt Biddy sure did laugh when I told her that joke. She thinks you have a bigger mouth, though. Margie, these gators here just come up out of the canals and onto your lawn if you’re not careful. Itty-Biddy says that’s why she doesn’t have her toy poodle anymore. She let the poor little thing out to do its business one morning, and she looked away for one minute. When she looked back, all that was left was a hair bow and some ripples in the canal. I’m watching my step, I tell you what.


Love, Edna

Margie: Another postcard? I don't find this at all amusing. Edna best not plan on living here if she wants to come home. Sounds to me like Biddy has rubbed off on her.

People like Itty shouldn't have pets if they can't protect them from alligators. I sure hope Edna isn't watching her step. Old hussy.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin