Thursday, July 31, 2008

Edna: Home Sweet Home

Photobucket
Well folks, here I am back from my vacation, and I am pleased to see that our blog is still up and running. I admit, I didn’t know what kind of mischief Margie would get into with me gone, and I was worried that she’d get so out-of-control that the FCC might close us down or something. She seems to have taken mighty good care of the blog, so I guess I owe her some gratitude for that.

As you can see though, my sister has made herself scarce for my return. She’s probably taken Cousin T and hidden them both away somewhere. And you know, I’m not a bit surprised that they’re hiding out, considering what the two of them did to my bedroom while I was on vacation! I have told her a thousand times to leave my things alone, and I was even nice enough to let Cousin T use my room while I was gone—with a few rules, mind you. So I don’t know where in the Sam Hill she got the idea that I wanted an Extreme Bedroom Makeover!

You know, this is just like her, she gets a wild hair and then just barges on ahead and does as she pleases. I swear, she’s no better than those Biddys I went to Florida with. I won’t get started on those two, since I’m sure none of you want to read any more about my harrowing experiences. Let’s just say that I wasn’t sorry to see the back of the Biddy bus as it left town.

Anyway, Margie and Cousin T had better keep a low profile for a while, because when I find them I’m going to kick their patooties to kingdom come and back. I swan, I no sooner leave town than those two get in the special tea and start getting all kinds of crazy ideas.

Now, you all will have to pardon me, I have to go unpack. And since I know that my bedroom makeover was just Margie’s excuse to go snitch my valuables, I’ll be taking inventory in her room and getting my things back. She’d better not have stolen my Supernatural DVDs again, or that will just be the last straw! Tell me folks, can you divorce your sister?


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I've considered the same thing, but it gets me nowhere, welcome home!

Margie and Edna said...

Margie: Sassy bear, have you ever seen anything like my sister? She's the cross I bear. Instead of telling you good folk about her vacation she whines and gripes and complains. Is it any wonder she has no friends? I try to do something nice for her and she threatens to kick my patootie. Poor Cousin T never bothers anybody but she threatens him too. Do they have pills for her mental condition???

Debby said...

Welcome back Edna you know Margie really missed you too.
Debby

Margie and Edna said...

Margie: Ack!!!!!!!!! My heart!!!!!!

Debby, how much did my crazy sister pay you to write that? She's a lying liar. Time for Special Tea for my nerves.

Margie and Edna said...

Edna: My lands Margie, you have the blog to yourself for an entire month,and you STILL need to hog the limelight?? You should be ashamed of yourself. These nice folks just want to welcome me home, so I'll thank you to keep your big trap shut.

sassy mama bear and Debby, thank you so much for your kind words, you are both obviously individuals of class and breeding. Unlike certain others I could name. Miss Debby, I don't believe for one moment that my sister missed me. She was having too much fun leading poor Cousin T astray, the poor boy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin