Monday, March 8, 2010

We're On Facebook

Photobucket

Margie: Edna, I might as well live alone for all the company you are to me. You spend all your time playing that old Farmville game on Facebook. If you like farming that well, sister, I'll call Cousin T to bring you a hoe so you can make us a garden.

Edna: Margie, you bring that dictionary on over here to me, I want to show you the definition for the word "hypocrite". Who sets their alarm extra early in the morning so they can get to the computer first to check their crops? You, that's who!

I swan, folks, trying to get her away from Farmville is like trying to get her to stop looking at pictures of handsome cowboys: darn near impossible.

Margie: You always try to twist my words, Edna. I get up early to watch the news! Well, maybe I play a little bit.

If any cowboys out there want to friend me then come on over. We can feed the chickens together.

Edna: Folks, don't you friend her, friend me! I always send and return gifts, and I will fertilize your crops every day. Margie will just take your eggs and run the other direction. She'd steal your horses too, if she could.

Margie: Lying liar! You don't send me gifts and you try to steal my pumpkins too. I'll have you know that I don't steal horses!

Not unless the cowboy is attached.

Join us on Facebook.

3 comments:

Grampy said...

I don't usually play any games on facebook. I'll have to check you ladies out.

Joanne Olivieri said...

Now, now you playful cowgirls. Get back to that farm and find me some cowboys.

RNSANE said...

I'd love to see you on facebook but I don't farm or do any of those community games...I only play solitary ones or twosies!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin