Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Edna, the LOST fan

Edna: Everyone in Jericho knows what a big LOST fan I am. They know not to call me on Tuesday nights under penalty of death. I have even gone so far as to lock Margie out in the tool shed every Tuesday evening, but it's getting harder and harder to lure her out into the back yard each week.

LOST fans are a dedicated group; some might even say they give the word "fanatic" new meaning. But LOST fans are also a highly talented and creative group. Today I'd like to share with you a new LOST video that's making the rounds of the interwebs lately. It's a re-imagining of the show's credits, set to 1960's-style music and graphics. Give it a watch, folks, I think you'll love it as much as I do.

Lost vs. Saul Bass from Hexagonall on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Margie and Edna said...

Margie: My sister is the one who's truly Lost. I let her think I don't want to go in the shed but she hasn't figured out that Grampy & Cousin T come play Poker every Tues. night. She's a moron.

Margie and Edna said...

Edna: Well, that explains why she never has any pin money! Who's the moron now?

Joanne Olivieri said...

I'm completely LOST. Please send the Margiedales to find me.

RNSANE said...

I haven't even seen "Lost" though I'm always lost. I think that hunky Indian is in it so I'm planning to get the series from Netflix one of these days and have a marathon weekend of it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin