Monday, March 1, 2010

Blog Appreciation Week: Food

Photobucket

Margie: Edna, I say we make this Blog Appreciation Week. There are so many wonderful blogs that we love. I sure have a lot of favorites. You know how I love cooking blogs. What do you think?

Edna: As much as it galls me to say this, I think you've got a great idea there. I love cooking blogs too, you know. In fact, I want to tell our readers all about this one I just found: Fresh from the... Jen posts a lot of yummy cookie recipes, but what I really like is that she alternates between baking and television show posts. And she's a Supernatural fan, too!

Margie, what are some of your favorite cooking blogs?

Margie: Well, I'm quite fond of Living the Gourmet. I've always enjoyed plain food but this blog has made me want to fancy up my cooking just a bit. I love pretty pictures too.

Edna: I think it would help us both if you fancied up your cooking. Maybe you could contact that nice blogger and they'd give you lessons? And pronto, I don't think I can stand another one of your boring tuna casseroles.

Actually, I've got a taste for some Italian food this evening. Got any blogs in mind that might fit the bill?

Margie: Nobody ever said you had to eat MY food. nitwit. If you stuff your face full of my casserole like you do then it can't be too boring. Why don't you burn something for dinner?

Here's a beautiful blog with lots of Italian recipes. Why don't you make one while I sip some wine and dream of Italian men? That sounds yummy.

1 comment:

Frugal New England Kitchen said...

Cooking blogs are fun! But I still have a cabinet full of cookbooks I collected over the years, and all of my late mom, grandmom, MIL and aunt's hand-written recipes!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin