Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hoppin' down the bunny trail...with a tail full of buckshot

Photobucket

Margie: Edna, people are greedy and selfish and that's a fact. I sent Cousin T to find me some Cadbury eggs and do you think folks had the decency to leave a few on the shelves? No, they didn't. That's my favorite Easter candy too.

Edna: Copycat, you're just saying that because I said it was my favorite candy the other day. Maybe Cousin T just didn't look in the right places, because I had no problems stocking up.

I have a hankering for some of those malted milk candy eggs. I have a hard time eating them with the dentures, but they're just as tasty to suck on.

Margie: Suck on your thumb, big baby, and let me have that candy. Don't make me get my pistol to you.

Edna: Talk about all bark and no bite. What are you going to shoot me with, jelly beans?

Margie: I wouldn't waste a bean on you, dumb bunny. Try buckshot.

5 comments:

Grampy said...

My two favorites around Easter also. The only time you can get the Cadbury eggs. We stocked up on all the different flavors. Of course I got a couple of boxes of Malted Milk Balls,only egg shaped.

Joanne Olivieri said...

I'm with Grampy, those malted milk balls are heavenly so you better leave some of those on the shelf or I'll send my Peter Rabbit after you.

Karen said...

I worked out at the gym for the first time in 3 months, came home and ate a Cadbury caramel filled egg. Yikes! It was worth it.

RNSANE said...

I just want a big dark chocolate marzipan bar from the Easter bunny...that would make me happy. Miss Jo, I've got your birthday present...WHEN are we gonna have lunch, breakfast, brunch???

I started to make a comment about Poetic Shutterbug's Peter Rabbit but this is a family blog so I contained myself.

Grampy said...

I am trying to be good for Easter. Therefore no Peter comments here either.
Come over for my Virus program giveaway.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin