Friday, April 16, 2010

Fillion Friday: Captain Hammer

Edna: As much as it pains me to admit this, Margie had a great idea last week with the first "Fillion Friday." He's someone we both enjoy a lot, so today I'm sharing with you all a video clip from his performance in Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. My lands, if you haven't seen that yet, do yourself a favor and go get the DVD! That cute boy who used to be Doogie Howser is in it too, and he has quite a set of pipes on him. So does Mr. Fillion, and he does a great job being a larger-than-life superhero with a larger-than-life ego. Enjoy!

5 comments:

RNSANE said...

Very nice, ladies....

Kath Lockett said...

One of the favourite DVDs in this house.... His rendition of 'Everyone's a hero in their own way' is equally brilliant.

Joanne Olivieri said...

My sweetie can sing too :) This is classic and I have to get the DVD. Thank you, thank you for sharing this, you made my day, girls.

Margie and Edna said...

Edna: Oh honey, you won't be sorry if you buy that DVD! And Miss Kath, that is indeed a brilliant song (and brilliantly done). The entire DVD is brilliant, to say the least. Can you tell how much I love it? ;)

Dorothy said...

I love it...

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin