Thursday, April 22, 2010

National Jelly Bean Day

Photobucket

Margie: Edna, my stomach hurts. My belly is full of Jelly Belly. Yes, I ate all the jelly beans. I didn't mean to do it. The Devil made me.


Edna: Margie, it serves you right if your stomach hurts. Gluttony is one of the seven deadly sins! Pastor preached about that just last week, you heathen. I'm partial to jelly beans, although I don't make a pig of myself about it like you do. By the way, I left you all the black jelly beans. Those things are just pure evil.

Margie: Edna, this is supposed to be National Jelly Bean Day but I think it's going to be stomach ache day for me. I can't eat another one of those things.

Edna: I'm going out on the veranda where I don't have to listen to you moaning and complaining. My lands, anyone would think you're a toddler, the way you have no self-control. Shameful, just shameful!

And I'm taking the jelly beans with me, sister.

1 comment:

Joanne Olivieri said...

I'm like Margie. I cannot put those things away. Once I get started I cannot stop, just like with the Margiedales :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin