Friday, April 30, 2010

Fillion Friday: Slither

Edna: My sister may be ready to move on from Fillion Fridays, but I'm not just yet. A few weeks ago I sent Margie on along to the Ladies Auxiliary meeting while I stayed home "sick." Cousin T snuck over to the house with a copy of Slither on DVD, because Margie doesn't like watching horror movies, the big baby. Well, I say what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

Now folks, if you haven't seen this movie before, it's not for the faint of heart. Or for the faint of stomach. My lands, Cousin T heaved up his lunch at least twice before the movie was over, poor thing. I sent him home with a box of Saltines, but he kept calling me all night long, talking some nonsense about killer garden slugs.

One of the things that made this movie redeemable was Mr. Nathan Fillion and his law enforcement uniform:


Photobucket

Whooee, that man can read me my rights any day of the week! Take a look at the movie trailer below and see what you think. But don't blame me if you have to sleep with the lights on tonight.

3 comments:

RNSANE said...

I wonder if you couldl cook those things up with butter and garlic the way they do snails.

Margie and Edna said...

Edna: Oh honey, I wouldn't suggest it.

Joanne Olivieri said...

Nathan can handcuff me anytime.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin