Monday, February 22, 2010

Dog Walking Day


Margie: Edna, today is Dog Walking Day so a lot of folks will be out walking their pets. I bet we could find some nice gentlemen to talk to at the park.

Wait! We don't have a dog. Let me call Gracie's Market and see if she has a leash that will fit you.

Edna: Margie, Cujo has a sweeter disposition than you do. Folks, let me tell you why we don't have a dog: it's because animals are good judges of character and no pet wants to live in the same house as Margie. Lucky animals.

When we go out for our evening constitutional later, I think I'll bring along some doggie biscuits for all the dogs out being walked.

Margie: Edna, you're right, only dogs would be likely to eat your biscuits.

5 comments:

Grampy said...

Claudia is on her way over to get some of those biscuits.

Joanne Olivieri said...

You could always take the Margiedales out for a walk, I have some leashes and collars here, I'll send them over.

Margie and Edna said...

Margie: Claudia, you best hide.

Poetic, I thought you were coming to help me.Got any handcuffs? Bad boys, bad boys...

Joanne Olivieri said...

Yes I do, they are fur lined

RNSANE said...

Edna, how did the evening stroll go? Did you give out dog biscuits as planned? I'm sure the four legged variety were really appreciative...and, perhaps, some of the two legged kind were impressed with your charity!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin