Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thank You

Photobucket


Margie: Edna and I were overwhelmed by all your comments and support. We thank you all.

Edna has gone to buy a new computer because she says a virus ate her motherlode or some such. All I did was sneeze on the dumb thing.

Anyway, I just want to add a few things about EC. First, customer service has never been a priority for them. They did away with comments being allowed on their blog then they took away the forum. Sounds like people who don't want to hear any negatives or even suggestions.

They forced folks to accept paid ads then tried to charge a fee if you didn't want them on your blog. This was handled as poorly as everything else they've ever done.

Mainly, we want to assure you all that we will be staying right here and we will continue to visit all of you. We look forward to your visits here. You all have wonderful blogs.

Please don't ask me to stop Edna from pestering you because she's too ornery and stubborn to listen to me.

6 comments:

RNSANE said...

You two are so much fun. Things are so bad with my mom, I haven't been able to do a search yet for a GA margiedale but I hope I can send you one in the next three weeks. I'm sure there might be some hanging out on the Chattahoochee River.

Grampy said...

Way to go Ladies. Edna you can pester me anytime you would like.

Meghann said...

Good for you! I got sick of EC late last year - I was pushed over the edge by the mandatory paid ads and the fact that only the dropper got credits for drops. If they aren't careful, their paying advertisers won't have anyone to advertise on!
Looking forward to you next posts as always,
Meg and Arwen the Wonder Dog

Joanne Olivieri said...

You are so welcome girls and I look forward to so much more bantering from the two of you in the weeks to come.

Auntie E said...

Good to hear, you will still be visiting. Sometimes change is good and sometimes not. Companies seem to be changing all the time. I will still be stopping by. Hope Edna's New computer runs great. She will need a good Virus program. One that offers vaccinations regularly.

TinaW said...

Pity you are leaving EC, even though I know that everything you have said is true. But EC is the framwork within which we all met. I am also disappointed with EC's way of treating us, but I plan to stay a little longer. My blog is not that well known. You ladies, on the other hand, have really succeeded in making a mark. Congratulations are in order. Wish you the best.
Tina, Anna and Sara Cat
My main blog; the only one that is on EC is: Anna's Adornments

http://annasadornments.blogspot.com/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin