Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pistol Patent Day

Photobucket


Margie: Edna, you best move along because I'll be cleaning my pistol today. Would you like to know why?

Edna: Oh Lord. Which of our neighbors have annoyed you now?

Margie: Never you mind but I'll handle it. I had some ideas about a gun for old ladies so I'm going to patent it. Nobody will ever mistreat us old ladies ever again.

Oh, I'll be rich too.

Edna: And I suppose you've got funds set aside to pay the patent fees? I only ask because I've canceled my credit card and the bank knows not to let you anywhere near my account.

Margie: Lying liar. Let's go to Bailey's and see if you can beat some old fools in pool then YOU can pay the fees.

Edna: Only if you leave that pistol at home, sister.

3 comments:

Grampy said...

Pistol packing Mama. That is so cool.

Doctor Faustroll said...

Sounds more interesting than the health care summit. Bring me back a Boehner.

RNSANE said...

Who are you going to use for target practice?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin