Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bittersweet Tuesday

Edna: Margie, I don't mind telling you today that while I'm excited, I'm also a little bit sad.

Margie: Why is that, Edna? Is it because I ate your last can of sardines?

Edna: Oh please, those are your sardines, and any day you get rid of a can of them is cause for celebration. No, I'm of mixed feelings today because the 6th season of LOST starts tonight. I'm so excited for it to start up again, but I'm sad because it's the last season ever of one of my favorite shows. What am I going to do when it goes off the air?

Margie: Glory be! We can go back to playing cards when this season is over. Does this mean you'll be taking those Sawyer posters off your bedroom walls?

Edna: You hush up about those posters, those are between me and my honey-bunny Sawyer.

Stuff about LOST is all over the Internet lately, but maybe our readers will like this video from ABC that recaps the last five seasons of the show. No spoilers here, folks!


Edna: On second thought, watching that might confuse everyone. Just watch the season 6 premiere tonight on ABC at 9PM EST. I'll be tuned in with my bowl of popcorn and my stupid sister on mute.

Margie: I'll be doing my nails.

4 comments:

RNSANE said...

I've never even seen one episode of Lost...I guess I'll wait until it all ends and get the whole series on Netflix.

Joanne Olivieri said...

I only watched one episode in the very beginning. I do know however that there are a couple of cuties on there.

erika said...

*sigh* Bittersweet indeed. But OMG!!! I am so excited!

Unknown said...

You gals are far more entertaining than Lost could ever be!

James
http://zheist.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin