Friday, February 19, 2010

Flashback Friday: Rosemary Clooney

Edna: I've got a new computer up and running now, so it's back to business as usual here at the Basement! (Well, until Margie gets her mitts on it and fills it up with pictures of her silly Margiedales like she did with the last computer. She won't tell you that's the real reason the computer died, it overheated from all that smuttiness.)

For today's Flashback Friday, I want to share with you all the lovely Rosemary Clooney. She's long been one of my favorite girl singers, and she was so talented, wasn't she? She had a bit of a tough life, bless her heart, but she always seemed so sweet--like someone who would have been wonderful to know in real life. I bet she would have fit in just fine around here.


Here she is in 1962, singing "I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm" with Tony Randall and Tab Hunter.

3 comments:

Joanne Olivieri said...

Yep, the Margiedales smuttiness will heat up that computer every time. That's why mine is always overheated. I need a new fan for both the computer and myself.

I've always love Clooney both Mother and son :) That Tab Hunter is a hottie too. He would have been the excellent Margiedale specimen. His voice isn't bad either.

RNSANE said...

I don't know why you have to have the Margiedales on your computer when you've got them live! You can have them sashay in your living room ( or other rooms ) any day or night of the week. Of course, we would never see you on the computer at all then.

Rosemary Clooney was terrific. I loved Tab Hunter, too...there were some really handsome men of that generation. Why didn't I end up with one of them.

Marg said...

Gosh that video brought back tons of memories. I loved Rosemary Clooney and was a huge fan of Tab Hunter. Thanks for the smile today.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin