Thursday, April 3, 2008

Margie: Redneck Relatives

Photobucket

Dear Billie Jo,

Margie here. I hope you all are fine. We have our power back now so we're doing well. Edna hogs the TV which is nothing new.

Billie Jo, I'll thank you not to speak of my sister as a pistol ball. I have a pistol and she is the sword master.

I'm sure the Wal-Mart wedding was nice. Did everyone wear clothes? I'm sure you all did just fine without my Special Tea.

Give our regards to Alma Jean. Is it true she married a much older man? Will she be moving all 12 of her children in with them?

So John Jr. has joined the Army. Isn't he about 24 now? Did he finally get tired of 3rd grade?

The food sounds lovely. We do pride ourselves on the fine chickens we raise here. Be sure to tell Cousin Hershel hello when the hooch wears off.

We would love to have you all come visit but Edna and I have been planning a trip and we leave tomorrow. We will be gone for several years. I'll write you when we return.

Love,
Cousin Margie



Photobucket

1 comment:

Debby said...

Love your letter.
Debby from SC

Blog Widget by LinkWithin