Monday, June 22, 2009

Margie: Bathing Beauty

Margie: Edna, I am not a summer person. I hate this heat. I'm finally going to do something about it.

If you don't want me to go nekkid in the yard then you best look at these bathing suits I picked out and tell me which one would look best on my curvy body.

Photobucket


Edna: Just how many of those bathing suits are you planning on wearing at a time, Margie? You're going to need at least five if you want to cover all your curves.

Oh, all right, if I must choose then I like the one on the left. I'd best go call the neighbors and warn them you'll be out and about, flaunting your whatnot out in the front yard. They'll want to make sure they keep their children safely inside the house.

Margie: Good Lord, what an idiot you are! Why would I want to cover my curves, Edna? I'm going to get the bathing suit that shows the most curves then I'm pulling my lawn chair out by the mailbox. I'll lay and wait to see which gentleman stops first.

You worry about your own whatnot, nut case.

4 comments:

entrepod - mama asid said...

OMG, "What-Nots" - boy oh boy, you girls are a handful.

I've abandoned my inbox, infavor of dropping exclusively from my favs. it's such a liberating feeling. I'll be seeing a bit more of you girls now.

Meghann said...

LOL, we all need to let our "what-not's" hang out a little once in a while, LOL

Mikes said...

i think this is going to be tragic.

MamaFlo said...

OMG, it's been so long since I've worn one of those kind of bathing suits, I almost forgot what they are called and now adays what I see at the pools and beaches are hardly bathing suits at all.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin