Friday, June 5, 2009

Fun Friday

Photobucket



Margie: I thought I'd share something special with you today. It's something Edna missed out on and I'm grateful for that.

Yes, I met a Playgirl centerfold named Jim Cavaretta. This was way back in the 60's but who cares? You know he made an impression on me since I can still see him and that picture in my memory!

If you ever have a chance to see that issue then you should take it. He made a fine nekkid picture!!


I should also add that he and his sisters were delightful and I appreciate the amount of time they spent with me. Nice folks.

9 comments:

Shelly said...

Woo Hoo. Sounds like I'll have to look that one up. Thanks for the tip ladies

Metz said...

Hi,

I am dropping by via entrecard to check out what is new with you and at the same time to wish yah a great weekend ahead :) xoxo

Chris said...

Welcome to HBDC. Thought I'd pop in and say hello. Meeting a centerfold and his SISTERS? Sound a little awkward to anyone else?

Chris
cdmauger.blogspot.com

Karen said...

That was so interesting to read about them as circus performers. I also saw a link to the Peru, Indiana Youth circus which is in my neck of the woods.

Lola said...

There doesn't seem to be much call for teenage trapeze artists anymore, does there?

Hannah said...

Hehe..

Lisa said...

I met Jimmy Cavaretta at Circus Circus in Las Vegas in 1982. He was still a beefcake, even then. He noticed me as I was watching the act. Needless to say, my world was rocked by that trapeze artist.

Margie and Edna said...

Lisa, I wonder how he looks today. He was just so fine.

Lisa said...

Hi Margie:

In response to your question, I'm not sure how he looks today. I haven't seem him since the 80's. I was vacationing with friends in Vegas. After his act, we spent a hot night together in my hotel room at Cesar's Palace. I'm sure he still looks amazing !!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin