Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Who is the hunkiest of them all?

Dear Readers,

As most of you know, here at the Basement we enjoy admiring aesthetically pleasing men. Sometimes, though, we disagree about who is the most attractive. (But only rarely, since arguing is so unladylike and we do strive to be classy and gracious, even when the other person is being totally unreasonable and idiotic. But we digress...)

We would like your help deciding which hunk is the hunkiest. The choices are below, please cast your vote in the poll at the end of the post. We'll leave the poll up until Wednesday night at 10PM EST, and we'll be announcing the results shortly thereafter.

Love, Margie and Edna


The candidates....

Photobucket
Jensen Ackles


Photobucket
James Garner


Photobucket
Gilles Marini


Photobucket
Paul Newman


14 comments:

gLoR!e said...

done voting with James Garner! i like him..:)

Meghann said...

Woo, this is good to wake up to :)

cube said...

James Garner? Maybe one day, but have you seen him lately? Yikes!

Paul Newman? Maybe one day, but he's dead. Yikes!

My daughters would say, "Where is Chris Pine?". That is their newest hunk on their hunkometer.

Me, I think Richard Dean Anderson &
Mark Harmon have both aged quite well.

erika said...

It was a hard choice between Newman and Ackles, but I went with Paul... I miss him.

Stephanie Barr said...

Oh, I'm currently dealing with a thing for Hugh Jackman (which my husband tolerates), so I didn't vote.

Unknown said...

Oh of course Paul baby.

Have a great evening ladies.

Jodi

Alicia aka "Fashiona" said...

I am voting for Paul Newman. I fell in love the first time I saw Long Hot Summer...hot indeed.

Ruth said...

What, no Daniel Radcliffe???? He's gorgeous! ;-)

Andrea said...

My favorite isn't on the list. Charlie Sheen is definitely the best looking!!

Mara said...

I voted for Jensen. I totally <3 him :D

SaveJake said...

I voted for Gilles....but Skeet is still the hottest! :)

I am Harriet said...

Not even sure those other ones belong in the same stratosphere as Paul Newman...
Thanks ladies:)

jh said...

Great post! I looooovvvveeee Paul Newman. He is my all time favorite hunk.

jen
Boda Weight Loss Blog

Kris said...

Hm...everyone says (and it's true) that my father-in-law looks just like James Garner. I guess that means my father-in-law is a hunk? Somehow that seems a little creepy to me.
Obviously I voted for James Garner.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin