Friday, June 27, 2008

Margie: Alone At Last

Photobucket


Margie here. So many people have asked me what Edna, my sister, is really like so I'm here to tell you. I have a pitcher of Special Tea and Edna has gone to old Biddy's so I can do as I please.

The first thing I did was dig the Miami Herald out of the garbage. I saw Edna reading it and marking attractions she'd like to visit. Lord a mercy! I had to cover my eyes several times. Edna is shameless.

I'm ashamed to say my sister first went to this section called Voyeur. Heavens above! She has circled where it says, "400+ Nightclubs." I know Edna well enough to know she'll try to visit as many of them as she can. Edna is a hussy.

My stars! Would you look at these shops she's circled? She'll go down there and spend every dime she's got. She doesn't care that her sister is sitting here and can barely afford to cook a pot of beans! Edna is selfish.

Finally, I see Edna has circled all the beaches. I suppose she thinks everybody has a great interest in seeing her old wrinkled tushie spread out all over the place. Edna in a bathing suit is a sight best left unseen. Edna is an idiot!

I can't take anymore. The thought of my sister cavorting in Miami is enough to make me barf. I'm going to Bailey's and get a smooth drink to coat my churning stomach.

Edna is on her own.

6 comments:

Canucklehead said...

I'm delighted to hear you got rid of Edna for a while - dead weight if you ask me. Good riddance to bad rubbish! You've always been the brains (and looks) of the operation ...

BillyWarhol said...

LOLLLLL

Ya Gotta Love ZZ TOP I'm just Lookin' for some Tushie!!

Hilarious Post!! ;)) Peace*

Margie and Edna said...

Margie here. Canucklehead, thank you. I'm certainly delighted too. You are a wise man as evidenced by your flattering statements. Flattery is a lovely thing. You must come by for special tea while Edna is gone.

billywarhol, thank you. Edna thinks the name of that song is I'm Just Looking For Wrinkled Tushie. Please visit again soon.

Anonymous said...

OMG I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes!!!! Thanks!

Silly Willy and Fluffy said...

Great post! I laughed so hard I almost lost my red nose. You two are the female version of Laurel and Hardy. I read the post to Fluffy and she dropped a couple of balloons on the floor as this was hard, they were filled with helium. Hahahahahahahaha!
Silly Willy and Fluffy

http://sillywillyandfluffy.blogspot.com/c

Margie and Edna said...

Diane, thank you although it is hard not to cry about poor Edna. She can bring the tears out of anybody.

Silly & Fluffy, you are always welcome here. I'd love to have one of those helium balloons and we could play. I'm coming to visit you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin