Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Margie and Edna: Blogs We Love

Photobucket

Margie: Edna, I do love reading a good blog. One of my favorites is called Obscure History. It's not about you although you are the most obscure piece of history I can think of.

Edna: Never you mind about my age, dagnabbit, just tell our readers about the blog!

Margie: This blog has stories about little known events in history plus some thoughts about current events. You should read it.

Pearls of wisdom about little known facts/events in history and day to day life. A little social commentary on current events is also possible to be found here as well.

Edna: Oh my, that does look interesting. I’ll have to start spending more time there.


Photobucket


Margie: Here's another favorite of mine, Edna. I love this pretty cottage. I can see myself living there with 12 animals because they'd be a lot friendlier than you.

This blogger is very creative and I think we could be good friends. Anybody who loves animals and writing is fine by me.

Edna: Oh, I love that site, too! She posts pictures from her garden too, and they are always just lovely. You know, Mama always said that people with green thumbs have a special heart, and I agree.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin