Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jericho Trading Cards

Photobucket

Margie: Edna, I am very upset. I ordered some of these Jericho trading cards because I had heard they had pictures of our town and all the townsfolk. You look at these and tell me who you don't see. I'm about to have a hissy fit.

Edna: I don’t know what you’re so upset about, don’t you remember all that fuss you caused when the photographer came around to take our pictures? You thought he was with the police and that he was coming to take pictures of the basement, so you ran him off with your pistol. You have no one to blame but yourself, you ninny.

Margie: Edna, I do believe your memory is quite faulty. I remember no such thing. I want my money back.

Edna: It's not my memory that's faulty, I told you all that special tea was going to cause you to forget things. You could ask for your money back, but there are still a lot of really nice pictures of the rest of the townspeople. Don't you want those?

Margie: I suppose I should keep them. I do love this one with a piece of Jake's towel.

Edna: Margie, I refuse to continue this conversation with you if you're going to take it into the gutter. Maybe you could go down to Bailey's and see what they think about these cards.

Margie: Let me grab my hat and purse. Bye Edna. Don't wait up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trading cards? I love trading cards!

Very cool :)

Margie and Edna said...

Thank you rollerkaty. I love trading cards too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin