Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Margie and Edna love the Midlife Gals

Edna: Margie, take a look-see at this blog, it's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! These two sisters write about their life and their relationship as sisters--my lands, that reminds me of another blog I know...

Margie: Edna, they remind me of us when we were their ages. I just wish you were as funny as they are, I guess it's hard to be funny when you're a shameless hussy.

Edna: Could you stop insulting me for once and pay attention? I love these two gals and their take on sisterhood, and on life in general. Do you think they know how funny they are?

Margie: I certainly hope they know how funny they are. We surely know how funny we are.

Edna, why do you think they seem to get along better than we do?

Edna: I'm going to guess it's because they actually like each other. I just tolerate you, you old shrew.

Margie: Edna, thank goodness you're leaving on vacation. If you weren't, you'd be dead as soon as I could find my poison.

Edna: I'm going to ignore you Margie, since I am a classy lady. I'm just going to tell our readers to go over and check out the antics of SalGal and KK at their blog. They always make me smile, especially on the days that I have to deal with you at your most ornery.


Photobucket
*not the Midlife Gals ;)

3 comments:

The Midlife Gals said...

Well, it that doesn't beat ALL! You two ARE insane just like us, The Midlife Gals!

Thanks girls, and we're putting you on our faves list for this!

KK and SalGal

Margie and Edna said...

Margie here. My goodness, look what the dust blew in. Thank you KK & SalGal. Please visit us anytime.

If you ever want to trade sisters, I'd love to get rid of mine. Insane describes her perfectly!

Thank you both.

Anonymous said...

Just bloghopping! ;o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin