Tuesday, December 8, 2009

You guessed it!

Dear readers,

The results are in from our recent "Guess Our Ages" contest and we have our winners! Grampy at Grampy and You correctly guessed Beth's age, and RNSANE (i.e., Carmen at Carmen's Chronicles) was the closest to guessing Jane's correct age. Congratulations to you both, and thanks to everyone who participated!

We have to say, we were a bit surprised at the range of ages guessed. Apparently we're good enough at acting like crabby octogenarians that our correct ages aren't easily pinpointed. While we're not going to disclose our real ages to anyone but the winners, we will admit that we are both MUCH younger than Margie and Edna.

Both Grampy and Carmen will have the opportunity to pick the subject of their choice for the ladies to blog about. Keep checking back, we're sure you won't want to miss what they come up with!

11 comments:

RNSANE said...

I was really hoping you'd give me my own calendar man for a day or a margiedale for a little private show - after all, I can't run that fast anymore - but I am excited to win ANYTHING.

Thank you, ladies, for all your great humor and making the blogging world such fun!

Joanne Olivieri said...

Congrats!!! to the winners. So, you're not going to tell us your age? Hmmm that's quite alright, all I have to do is buy Carmen some Grey Goose and she'll tell me everything.

Auntie E said...

Oh that not fair:-( but I do understand why you want to keep it a secret ,So has Grampy sign and disclosure agreement,lol.

Margie and Edna said...

Margie: Lord a mercy, INSANE, can't you wait until Christmas? You're just like Edna, trying to ruin your surprise.

Poetic, all I had to do was offer Carmen Mr. December and she told me all your secrets!

Katherine said...

Congratulations to the winners! Keep blogging, I can't wait to see which topics your winners will choose for you to write about ;-)

RNSANE said...

Oh, Jo, you do know my weaknesses -in my current jobless state, I might even succumb for less!

RNSANE said...

Now, Margie and Edna, I did say I would SHARE Mr. December with Poetic Shutterbug once I finished with him! I don't tell all for that easily. I suspect that Jo has kept a few secrets to herself, anyway - she's that kind of girl!

Katie, I can't wait to see how they write about MY topic!!!

Margie and Edna said...

Margie: Jo has a secret for sure. Ask her about Inspiration Point!

Auntie E, I hope Edna made him sign that.

Katie, you won't believe the topic.

Joanne Olivieri said...

Inspiration point is only shared with a select few. And, Carmen, once you're finished with him? No, no, I don't like leftovers :) Even though yes, I do have secrets I shared the melon ball incident with you Carmen.

RNSANE said...

Poetic Shutterbug, I've gone to
Desperation Point since I know Inspiration Point is your spot!

Well, depending on who they are, I am not adverse to left overs.

Jo, let's have our rendevous when you're feeling better.

Grampy said...

Why Thank You so much ladies.It is always fun visiting here.I stop by everyday.It is an honor to be recognized by such a glorious blog as yours.Keep up the good work.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin