Monday, December 28, 2009

Margie Plays Cards

Photobucket


Margie: Today is National Card Playing Day. Edna is gone so I won't have to play with that cheater.

I love playing cards for sure. My favorites are Rook, Spades, and Rummy. I was just reading about different kinds of card games and there are a lot of them that I've never heard of.

How about Disorder or Go Boom? Spoons? Poison? I think I'll just mosey on down to Bailey's Tavern where there's always somebody wanting to play cards. See you there.

5 comments:

Grampy said...

See you at Bailey's. Do you play poker?

Joanne Olivieri said...

And there's always strip poker with the Margiedales :)

Margie and Edna said...

Margie: Grampy, bring your money and I'll show you.

Poetic, you keep dreaming. You are not playing with my Margiedales!

RNSANE said...

Poetic will show up without card OR clothes if the Margidales are there!! She learned some interesting, I think, on her Hong Kong trip! Too bad, I can't get to Bailey's. I'm grounded till my ship comes in...I hope it's full of hunky sailors who use deoderant!

Margie and Edna said...

Margie: Rnsane, she'll freeze her tushie too. It's cold around these parts.
Mrs. Grampy will be watching too and she doesn't cotton to nekkid women going near Grampy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin