Friday, April 10, 2009

Fun Friday: Manly Suspenders

Margie: It's our lucky day, friends. Edna has gone to the Bath and Body Works store. Lawsy me, she loves that place so she'll be gone for hours. She'll try all their lotions and come home to give me a sick headache too.

Well, to be honest, we didn't have such a place when we were young women so we do like to smell good now.

You know what else we missed out on when we were young ladies ? Hot men. Yes, there was no such thing. Ladies didn't use such terms. I sure am glad I lived to see that change.

For instance, here's the hottest man I've ever seen. Turn me loose! Jensen Ackles, you shiver my old timbers! That's not all but a lady knows when to be quiet and just smile.

Photobucket


What makes him even hotter than hot? Look at this picture and see if you can guess. Lord have mercy on this old lady's heart!


Photobucket


Whooee, friends and neighbors, look at those suspenders! He makes suspenders sexy.

One more then I'd best go act like I've been cleaning house before Edna gets home.


Photobucket

20 comments:

Isolated Existence. said...

I so agree, I'm a fan of Supernatural (don't miss one episode) and he does make suspenders sexy, lol. He looks HOT!

Anonymous said...

you've got that right!!! jensen is the hottest hottie around!!! and i get to meet him in just over a week! WOO HOO!!!!

Renate said...

Oh, Margie, I agree wholeheartedly! That young man does wonders for suspenders!
Where were those types when we were younger? But we're not dead, are we? lol

DineometerDeb said...

Edna's gonna smell great.

Smelly stuff like that makes me itch though.

LUCKYLADY said...

Love your blow you are just awesome, another word we never used lol

LUCKYLADY said...

THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE BLOG

erika said...

*sigh* Jensen....

Unknown said...

OH YES! Suspenders DO make the man! But, sit down girl, you're gonna hurt yourself! LOL

Patricia Rockwell said...

I remember when he was on "Days of Our Lives." He didn't wear suspenders then, but he does look good in them.

Alicia aka "Fashiona" said...

My gracious... he is a cutie. Where is my church fan!!!

Mrs4444 said...

Yup, he's a cutie alright. I like the clean-cut guys, too :) Well, one, anyway.

Unknown said...

Hello...he is definitely easy on the eyes...no question there.

I wanted to stop in to wish you both a Very Happy Easter!

~D~

Denise Lee said...

Oh yeah, that is one sizzling young man. I do feel a bit like a pedophile when I ogle him though - I think I am old enoug to be his Mama. But Demi did marry Asthon and no one carted her away:)

Mr. The Hawg said...

Suspenders? I didn't even know they made those things anymore.

You know who else made suspenders look good? That Mork from Ork fellow.

Heh.

Andrew said...

Yep, another Supernatural fan here as well - season 4 simply rocks; it just keeps getting better. I'm going through withdrawal with it being on holidays at present...

As a guy, I don't drool, but I love Deans attitude :-)

Webbielady said...

Oh darn! I always enjoy the arguments posted by these two ladies here, Margie and Edna... Are these two for real? They are simply amazing!

This guy's indeed a hottie! ^^

Stacy Uncorked said...

He is definitely a hottie - and rocks those suspenders! ;)

Happy Easter to the both of you! :)

Taylor Blue said...

Those eyes get me every time. Every time.

Anonymous said...

I will not agree on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Especially the designation attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin