Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pinter-what?

Photobucket

Margie: Edna, while you took cookies to the nursing home I was browsing 
on Flakebook- I mean Facebook. I saw a slew of folks talking about some place called Pinterest so I checked it out. I really like it so I opened us an account. Would you like me to explain how it works?

Edna:  I'm not a moron, Margie, you don't need to explain it to me like I'm a child.  I know people too, you know, and I've been hearing all about this Pinterest on my own.  Even that cute Reese Whitherspoon uses it.

I'm not sure I like that we're sharing an account, you'd best not mess around with my pin boards!

Margie: You act like a child which is why I have to treat you like one. You just don't be putting things on the boards that look like a 10 year old did it.

Forget about Reese Witherspoon and go look for some pretty clothes. 

Edna:  Oh honey, I'll be looking for pretty things to put up there, don't you worry.

Margie: Edna, your pictures are not pretty! I deleted all of them. 


Edna:  Then our definitions of "pretty" differ wildly, sister.  I sure hope you weren't a complete idjit and did something stupid like delete my board about the Margiedale recruits.

Margie: Edna, you are sorely tempting me to delete YOU! 



If you'd like to follow us on Pinterest, we'd love it if you click here:
  
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin