Friday, February 17, 2012

Frosty Friday

Edna:  Margie, all this cold weather makes me want to stay inside where it's cozy and bake something yummy.  I love looking for recipes over at the Pioneer Woman's website, and I think these look scrumptious:  Knock You Naked  Brownies.


Photobucket
Photo Courtesy of The Pioneer Woman Cooks

Margie:  Edna, you're a floozy and an Idjit! The only thing that knocks me naked is winning the lottery or seeing Jensen Ackles at the door.


Edna:  Margie, if I wanted to hear about you getting naked I'd have asked.  Now pardon me while I go bleach my brain.

Margie: Go ahead, sister, because you don't have to worry about killing brain cells. You've never had any.

Edna:  Folks, guess who won't be getting any of my brownies????

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin