Friday, February 3, 2012

Frosty Fridays

Photobucket
Painting by Shanti Marie

Edna:  Margie, I heard on the news that stupid groundhog saw its shadow.  I tell you what, whoever thought letting rodents predict the weather was a good idea needs their head straightened out.  That means we've got at least a month's worth of Frosty Fridays before spring makes an appearance.  How should we spend them?

Margie: Frankly, I'd like to spend them in Florida but it's even been cold there in recent years. We could move to Hawaii where we'd never be cold. Other than those two things? Drink rum toddies day and night I suppose. 


Edna:  Sounds like a plan, sister!  Maybe you should knit us up a couple of Snuggies, too.  I'll take one in purple.

Margie: Let's go sit in front of the fire, sister, while I knit. I'll even sing "Purple Rain" for you. What fun! I feel warmer already!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin