Friday, February 10, 2012

Frosty Fridays

Photobucket

Margie: Edna, do you remember when Daddy told us we should always plan ahead? If our power went out right now we'd be fine even though it's cold. I even heard the weatherman say something about snow.

Valentine's Day is coming soon and that makes me think about warm things like roses, chocolate, and hot tubs. Do you think I should add a warm body to my wish list? I wish Valentine's Day was here already because I'm cold.

Edna:  Margie, even in the face of bitter winter cold, do you still have to think like a floozy?  That's not what Daddy meant about planning ahead, and you know it!

But if you're wishing for a warm body, make sure he brings in enough wood to keep the stove going for at least a week.  That fire isn't going to feed itself.

Margie: Edna, you should probably plan on going somewhere warm that week. Maybe you could go see the Biddy's.

Or would you like for me to find you a warm body? You'll sure never get one on your own.


Edna:  Margie, I've got a warm body part right here you can kiss, so pucker up!

1 comment:

Joanne Olivieri said...

Yes, it is imperative he can get wood :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin