Monday, November 21, 2011

Walking Dead

Edna:  Margie, aren't you glad I made you start watching The Walking Dead?  I swan, it's one of my very favorite things to watch, which is something I never thought I'd say about a zombie apocalypse story.

Margie: I get you and those zombies mixed up. I do like that cute boy, Daryl, because he's got spunk. I don't like that Shane and I can't wait to see what he does when he finds out he's going to be a baby daddy. Edna, do you think he's going to find out soon?

Edna:  Well, that Lori and her chicken arms doesn't seem like the most straightforward person in the world, so my guess is she's never going to tell Shane.  She's just going to finagle it some how to make that poor Rick think it's his.  Let's hope Rick is good at math, if you catch my meaning. 

Margie: What you mean, sister, is that Chicken Arms is a dang floozy! She was sleeping with that Shane before she even grieved for what she thought was her dead husband!

I hope Rick finds out and feeds Shane to the zombies. They wouldn't want her because she has no meat on her bones!

Edna:  Pretty handy there's a barn full of zombies right there.  I bet they'd eat Chicken Arms, they must be mighty hungry right now.

You know what I'm hoping is that we find out soon what happened to Sophia.  That's dang near driving me nuts, and poor Daryl doesn't seem like he's going to rest until he finds her.  Which is unexpectedly sweet for him.

My favorite survivor right now is that sweet Glenn. Even if he and Maggie have gotten a little closer than her father is comfortable with, I still like that boy.

Photobucket


Margie: Lordy, I'm tired of that search for Sophia. She needs a good spanking when they find her. 

I like that Glenn too. He and Maggie are sweet together. I hope he doesn't become a baby daddy too!

Maybe Maury Povich should visit and figure out who's the daddy?

Edna:  Maury's probably a zombie by now, Jerry Springer too.

I have some bad news, though:  I think they're gearing up to do a mid-season hiatus soon.  I think that after the episode after Thanksgiving, we won't see any more of these folks until February.  And you just know they'll do a cliffhanger!  Best get your heart pills ready.

Margie: Sister, hiatus is a fighting word in these parts! The only hiatus that interests me is the one you take.

Are you gone yet?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin