Friday, November 18, 2011

Fantasy Friday



Photobucket




Margie: I declare, Edna, that I'm amazed by new trinkets like these chocolate diamonds. They're right pretty but do you think they're made from real chocolate? They could cause a person to have sticker shock. I didn't know chocolate was so expensive although I sure can't afford M&M's anymore.

Edna:  Margie, those "chocolate" diamonds and pearls just go to show what idiots you and the American buying public are.  Because "chocolate" equals "brown," and who wants a dingy brown diamond on their hand or ears?  I swan, it's all a conspiracy to get you people to buy inferior and ugly gemstones.  It's only because Madison Avenue has convinced you that they're so special that anyone even wants them.  And don't even get me started on the YELLOW diamonds.

Margie: I am not an idiot, sister. Chocolate isn't brown; it's chocolate. I bet those diamonds are like my M&M's and won't melt in your hands or on your ears. Who's the idiot now?


Yellow diamonds? I guess you're trying to say they aren't really gold? You confuse me, Edna.

Edna:  Well, you're easily confused.  Those yellow diamonds are just like the chocolate diamonds, dingy and ugly, and they're most definitely not gold.  I have my doubts that they're even real diamonds.  And you ARE an idiot if you think that "chocolate diamond" jewelry is really made out of chocolate.  If that's what you think, then I've got a bridge in
New York to sell you for cheap.  Idiot.

Margie: Edna, if you own that bridge then half of it is mine. Who's the idiot now, sister?


Edna:  I'd say I'm looking at her.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin