Friday, August 26, 2011

Fillion Friday: Castle!

Edna:  Our readers should know by now what big Nathan/Castle fans Margie and I are.  We're so excited for the season premiere on Sept. 19th, I can't even tell you.  

I just couldn't resist poking around the interwebs for some sneak previews, and I found this one I want to share with you all.  Margie refuses to watch it, she says she wants to be surprised when she watches the first episode of the season.  I told her to grow up, there's nothing surprising in this clip if you've been watching all along, but she wouldn't listen.  Muttered some nonsense about going to talk to her new Margiedales.  Well that's just fine, I'd rather watch my Nathan in peace anyway.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Joanne Olivieri said...

Thank you for the heads up. I didn't know the date of the premier. However like Margie I don't want to see it beforehand. Besides having Nathan here with me, we've more important things to do :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin