Monday, August 22, 2011

Egads, it's a blimp!

Photobucket


Edna:  Margie, what would you do if I told you a blimp crashed in the back yard last night?

Margie: Edna, it's a crying shame how you try to get your picture in the paper! I suppose you used your old "I was abducted by aliens" too. Mama, I hope you're not awake to see this fool.

Edna:  There you go again, running off at the mouth before you get the whole story!  I didn't say it happened in our back yard, you idiot.  I was just asking a hypothetical question based something I saw in the news.

If I were that lady with the blimp in her yard, I'd have held on to it until the company that owned it up ponied up something good for its return.  Possession is 9/10ths of the law, and the company it belongs to makes vodka.  You don't have to be a genius to do that math.

Margie: Good Lord, sister, look up the number of that company. I'm going to call them and let them know that a blimp of theirs knocked me down last night. I need some of that vodka for my mental upset!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin