Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Pioneer Woman

Photobucket


Margie: Edna! Look on this TV. Sakes alive, it's The Pioneer Woman. She has her own show on the Food Network. Well, how do you like that? You know I'm the one who discovered her blog and told you about it. You'd think that would be worth a nice meal but have you seen her calling us? No! What do you have to say, sister?

Edna:  I have to say that you're a greedy so-and-so to expect her to drop everything to come cook you a meal.  You've seen her blog, you know how busy she is with that ranch and that adorable family.  Besides, now that she has a show on the television, she has even less free time on her hands.  

But I tell you what, that country fried steak with mashed potatoes and gravy she made on her show sure looked divine.  Even better than yours, sister.  MUCH better than yours, in fact.

Margie: Goody, goody. That's what I made for dinner and I'm going to eat it all by myself. Why don't you get some crackers and water for your dinner, dear?

Edna:  God will judge you for being so stingy, sister, mark my words.

I'm going to go live with the Pioneer Woman and her family.  I bet she'd feed me if I helped her take care of those gorgeous children of hers.  They seemed so sweet and down-to-earth, their parents must be doing a good job with them.  Unlike ours did with you.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin