Wednesday, August 24, 2011

All My Margiedales





Photobucket



Margie: Edna, I believe variety is the spice of life so it's time for a change around here. I'm bored with 4 of my Margiedales so I sent them packing. My stars, doesn't anybody have as much energy as I do anymore? Anyway, tell me what you think about my 4 new Margiedales: Thorsten Kaye, Jacob Young, Michael E. Knight and Vincent Irrizary. I got me some soap opera men, sister. You can look but don't touch!

Edna:  It's always the pretty faces with you, isn't it?  If we're going to have four more mouths to feed, they'd better be hard workers.  I'm not tolerating any freeloaders around here!  If you can't help put a new roof on the barn then you're of no use to me, pretty boy or not.

Margie: Edna, who cares about faces? You buy the lumber and my boys will put that roof on the barn. I'll pay them for their labor.

Edna:  Margie, aren't they too busy with their soap opera work to worry about becoming Margiedales?  I don't see how you're going to lure them here, anyway.  That sour face of yours scares away everyone.

1 comment:

Joanne Olivieri said...

Be still my heart!!! Thorsten Kaye and my hotties from AMC. I'm having palpitations. The fact that they will only be taping for one more week gives them much free time to become Margiedales. BTW during their free time you can find them with me. I'll be training them :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin