Monday, September 14, 2009

Supernatural: Thunderstruck

Photobucket

Margie: Edna, that 5th season episode premiere of Supernatural made my hair stand on end. I just loved seeing my boys back in action.

Well, that Jensen Ackles just rules my heart. He is too hot and too fine. That Castiel isn't so bad either. How did you like this episode?

Edna: Margie, it just figures that with a suspenseful episode like that, you'd focus on beefcake. You're no better than that Becky, Sam's fangirl.

Didn't you even notice about Bobby being possessed by a demon? What about the boys being saved from Lucifer? Or, for that matter, Lucifer finding himself a "vessel" so the Apocalypse can begin?

Margie: I certainly did notice all that and Bobby scared me! I loved the way Dean looked when that Becky girl seemed disappointed in him. I can make that up to him for sure.

It made me sad, Edna, when Dean told Sam he doesn't trust him anymore. I know exactly how it feels to have a close relative that you can't trust!

Edna: So do I, Margie, and that's the truth. I thought that part was sad too, but I understand why Dean said what he did. Sam has a lot to answer for from the past year, and I really do hope those two brothers can learn to trust each other again once this is all over and done with.

Margie, do you think we should worry that we talk about these folks like they're real?

Margie: Edna, I think we have more important things to worry about than that, don't you?

Edna: Er, we do? If you say so, sister.

5 comments:

VetTech said...

I've never seen the show, but the boys sure are cute...are they over 18?

Raven said...

I love Supernatural!! I just bought the 4th season. I can't wait to watch it!

Barry said...

My wife and I are hooked.

We are 1 show into season three. The acting is strong right down to supporting cast and the writing is able to draw from, build on and poke fun at centuries of horror and scifi media and folklore.

This is great televison at the cable network level which is able to endure and experiment in a way that the big three simply cannot.

I am fairly certain it would have taken me a lot longer to get around to this one if not for you ladies fervant endorsements.

Thanks a million.

Margie and Edna said...

Margie: VetTech, they are both over 18 but you touch MY Jensen and you will answer to me. It won't be pretty. Ha.

Enjoy Raven. Thank you Pilland.

Mr. Barry, you remind me of a gentleman I once knew. Are you trying to fool an old lady?

Thank you all.

Barry said...

Would that make me a trickster or a changeling? I hope the former 'cause those changelings are downright terrible.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin