Monday, March 19, 2012

Margie, Get Your Gun

Photobucket


Margie: Here's a picture of me when I was a few years younger than I am now. I was quite the markslady back then and you should have seen that fella run when I told him to get away from me or I'd fill him full of buckshot!

Anyway, it's the time of year when networks start renewing or cancelling our favorite shows so my picture best remind them that I don't cotton to my shows being cancelled. Just look how they treated Jericho! Margie has not forgotten. You hear me, CBS?

Here's a friendly warning to Fox. Don't you dare cancel my Alcatraz! You got that? I enjoy Jorge Garcia and I want you to leave him alone!

Who's next? CW, listen up. I absolutely love Ringer and you cancel it and I'll be ringing you! You don't want me to get angry. Just ask Edna.

I think my other show are safe. Oh, CBS, I want Jericho back too. Idjits!

2 comments:

Interesting Facts said...

The picture is beautiful and dramatic.

Auto Girl said...

Hallo ... I love that you give valuable info in your article, this may be beneficial to all. I will bookmark your blog and check back here regularly. I'm pretty sure I will learn many new things here! Good luck

Blog Widget by LinkWithin