Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Party People





Photobucket




Margie: Edna, did you know that some people enjoy getting together with friends during the holidays? There hasn't been any fun in this morgue since you moved in. I've got a good punch recipe that I want to share with my friends since you won't let me have a party.

Friends, you must try this Promegranate Champagne Punch. I do suggest that you double the champagne for a little extra kick.


Edna:  Who said I won't let you have a party?  You're welcome to celebrate all you want as long as you clean up after yourself.  The problem with you is that you want all the fun but you don't want to handle the mess afterwards.  You go have your party, but you can have it in the barn.  In the meantime, I'll have a party of one with some of this:  Alchemist Punch:  Hooee, that'll get the party started!

Margie: Said the pot to the kettle. You'll be on your vacation, half -wit, so I'll be partying in the house. What you don't know has never hurt you.


Edna, you drink that punch and you'll be out for days.

Edna: If I have to listen to you yammer for even one second more, then I want to be knocked out for days. And what makes you think I don't know about your parties?  Who do you think found your girdle in the pantry last week?  I don't even want to know what that was about.


Margie: Sister, you may be a fruit loop but you can sure give me a good laugh sometimes. You were always jealous of me.


Edna:  I am never jealous of anyone who isn't smart enough to keep track of their undergarments.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin