Monday, December 5, 2011

Margie's Christmas Wish

Photobucket


Margie: Edna, you leave me alone every Christmas while you take a dumb vacation. I'm happy you go but I resent being stuck here with all the chores. I deserve some help while you're gone so here's what you can give me for Christmas this year.


Edna:  Margie, what on Earth makes you think you even deserve a Christmas present?  The way you've treated me and the rest of the town all year, you'll be lucky if anyone gives you a gift.  It figures you'd want something like one of those scantily-clad male maids, you're such a floozy.

Margie: Edna, would you rather give me a present or had you rather spend your vacation wondering if I'm in your room or throwing out all your old Tupperware? Oh, that does sound like fun.


Edna:  Margie, I'm padlocking my bedroom door and windows so I won't be worried one bit about what you'll try to get up to while I'm gone.  Besides, that's your Tupperware so feel free to throw it all out. 

Margie: Idjit, padlocks can't stop me. Dynamite should clear your whole room and all your junk. Just get me a maid.


Edna:  Fine, here's your maid. I hope you and she are very happy together.

2 comments:

Joanne Olivieri said...

If I had maids like that, I'd never leave the house :)

Margie and Edna said...

Edna: Hussies, the both of you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin