Monday, December 19, 2011

Forever Lazy



Photobucket


Margie: Lawsy me, sister, I found something named for you! It's called Forever Lazy and that describes you to a T. This is the very thing for you to laze around in all day. I think I'll buy you and Pastor both one of these because he's pretty lazy too.

Edna:  You can keep that overgrown onesie away from me.  I think that's the dumbest thing I've seen in a long time, and I look at you every day.  I'm not wearing anything that has, and I quote, "Zippered Hatches in Front and Back, for Great Escapes When Duty Calls."
Margie: Edna, I find it to be a wonderful thing when clothes are zippered so you can get out of them in a hurry. I can see many possibilities here.
Edna:  I should have known you'd find some way to floozy that up.

1 comment:

Forever Lazy said...

Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is wonderful, let alone the content!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin