Monday, September 8, 2008

Margie and Edna go visiting

Photobucket

Edna: Margie, I surely did have a nice time visiting with Silly Willy and Fluffy up in Ohio. And for once you behaved like a lady, I was mighty proud of you.

Margie: Don't start with me, Edna. You were rude to those sweet clowns. First, you dozed off then you stuffed funnel cakes in your purse. They probably think we're so poor that we can't afford groceries! No wonder we never get invited to nice places.

Edna: Margie, don't you ruin our nice visit with your criticism, I won't have it! Besides, I'm sure they had a delightful time, although I do wonder what they thought about meeting us.

Meanwhile, back in Ohio...

Silly Willy: So what do you think about Margie and Edna?

Fluffy: They are two of the sweetest ladies we have ever met! Cousin T is quite a mechanic. He sure loves driving his car doesn't he?

Silly Willy: Yepper!

Silly Willy: Those teacakes were fantastic. They sure know how to cook. The ladies were surprised at all the funnel cake stands at Cedar Point. I think Edna stuffed a couple into her purse for the trip home.

Fluffy: We heard the girls had spats from time to time but they sure were on their best
behavior!

Silly Willy: Do you think they liked the surprise visit to Cedar Point?

Fluffy: They said, "They will never forget this trip. It was the best ever!"

Silly Willy: We have met two precious hearts that beat as one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should turn them into an online flash animation show or something. I'd watch it!

terocious said...

Meanwhile back at the Junction...

It is 1 AM and Cousin T sits at his late mothers vanity. He slowly slides the lid of the can of white greasepaint, leans into the tall oval mirror and begins...

Suzanne said...

Did Uncle Silly Willy and Aunt Fluffy tell you that I said HI? I told them to tell you I said HI!
Did you take pictures of your visit?

Margie and Edna said...

Edna here. Miss Sue, your aunt and uncle did indeed pass along your greetings, that was mighty sweet of you! About the pictures...unfortunately, the camera was in my purse and it encountered something sticky, thus causing it not to work when we went to take pictures. I can't imagine how that happened...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin