Monday, September 22, 2008

Carry On My Wayward Son

Photobucket

Note: If you have not yet seen "Lazarus Rising" there are spoilers in this post.


Margie: Edna, I must say the season 4 premiere of Supernatural was everything I could have wanted. My Dean got out of Hell and his sweet voice and pretty face were intact.

There sure was something strange about Sam though. That boy was trying to act like Dean if you ask me. I'm keeping a close eye on him.

Edna: I think you're right, Margie. That Sam went through some changes while Dean was in Hell, no two ways about it. And he's become awfully secretive, hasn't he?

But Margie, I have to say this: sometimes this show makes me blush. Young ladies in their unmentionables, smutty language, young men flashing their chests...it's enough to make a lady weep.

Margie: Yes, Sam is secretive and he's hooked up with that Ruby. I don't trust her a bit.

Edna, you are so right about those things. You surely do blush and I smile all the way through the show. Ahem. Edna, do you think that man/angel really came from God?

Edna: You're a smiling hussy, Margie. I don't know where that angel came from, but when was the last time you saw an angel with black wings? I hope Dean is careful and uses his head before he decides whether or not to trust him.

I also hope that Mr. Kripke knows what he's doing. I think this is going to be an interesting season.

Margie: I agree with that, Edna. Did you hear something? That must be the pizza delivery boy. You wait right there, Edna.

Edna: Wait Margie, that's not Dean and Bobby out there, it really is the pizza delivery boy. Don't you dare answer the door in your bloomers! Oh Lord, I think we're going to have to find a new pizza place.


Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin