Friday, September 30, 2011

Dancing with the elderly

Photobucket


Edna:  You know, in my day, I could really turn heads out on the dance floor but I'm just not that flexible any more.  I don't know how this lady in Ohio does it, but she's still doing splits at 94 years old!  Gosh, I hope she takes Boniva or something, you could really break a hip that way.

Margie: You turned heads for sure because your partners always yelled when you smashed their toes!

Boniva? She'd best have a few stiff drinks before she dances. I'm no fool so I'll just sit here and watch TV dancing.

Edna:  At least she's brave enough to get out there and dance at her age.  When was the last time you did something unexpected for your age, Margie?  Oh wait, you act like a floozy all the time so I guess I have my answer.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin